Sunday, October 12, 2014

Back Home!

We have reached back home safe and sound, with a few miles under our belt. Needed to get the car in for an oil change!

We had a long day on the road driving home from Jackson Hole, WY. We trekked through the grand Tetons and Yellowstone. How I love that park. I love how it has so much variety. I know it doesn't have the grandeur of Glacier Park, but I like it much better. Lots of critters out on the way!

Yesterday, was a day of doing laundry. Also a day spent with the grandkids, as their folks had a wedding to go to. Their dad was in the wedding party. It was great to have them around!








Today, I had to hit the grocery. Pretty empty fridge after being gone for the last week and a half. And also cooking turkey dinner tomorrow since this weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving!

A couple more snaps from the road.


























Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Nat said...

Happy Thanksgiving :) !!! had a big turkey dinner at my MIL's today. Love seeing your pictures, you've really been going on a lots of adventures this year!!

Tracey said...

Your pictures are like postcards...stunning!

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous pictures!! I love Jackson Hole and Yellowstone - so beautiful!! I'm glad you made it home safely!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Your photos of the scenery is breathtaking.
I am sure the grandchildren are thrilled that you are back home :)