Thursday, October 30, 2014

It's Almost Here!

Yes, that would be Halloween! I will be working.

Kirsten always brings the kids to Trick or Treat in our neighborhood. So, she will get pizza and eat it here tomorrow evening. Nic wants to answer the door and hand out the candy. There will be a purple minion, a Lego character and a race car driver.

Harlee is to take treats to school. She came here after school to finish up here project. Here she is working on it. A little ghost poop! Nana cut out the little ghosts for her.






I am also trying to close a Pampered Chef party. And we will have snow by Sunday. Record highs tomorrow for Halloween. Glad it will be nice for the kids!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Lisa said...

The ghost poop is so cute!! What a fun project!! We have nasty weather predicted for this afternoon/early evening. Not fun Trick or Treating weather. Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nat said...

lovin the ghost poop, such fun! I also love pampered chef and have lots of pans from them. they are the best! Just dont cook frozen food on them as I already cracked 2 of them in the oven. Now I lay down sclices of potato then put the frozen food on the spuds until they cook abit so I dont have the sever temp change. :)!!