Saturday, October 26, 2013

A Couple of Cute Pages

I have actually got in my scrap space and created.  Have been missing that in my life.
But with being cancelled from work and my house being in a mess from the tile going in.  I needed to be contained somewhere.  And that ended up being my scrap room!

Today I got my Halloween cards sent and a package off to Caitlin!  Had planned to bake her some cookies this weekend.  But that will not be happening with my stove in the living room.

Ran out with Kirsten to get boots for the munchkins, since we have snow and much coder temps predicted for the next couple of days.  Hoping it will warm up a bit for the little ones who will be Trick or Treating!

Papers used were from MME
Tidbits were from Elle's Studio
Letter Stickers for the title -  Sassafrass Lass
                                            Webster Pages




 Papers - Fancy Pants
Tim Holtz Grunge board hearts(sprayed with Mr Huey's mist and Color Shine)
 Chipboard letters for the title were also sprayed
Bo Bunny flower boarder
Mini Letters from Simple Stories
Michaels brand pearls



5 comments:

Nathalie said...

These pages are adorable! Love the circle design of the first one!

Tracy said...

Your pages are adorable.
I really like the one with the circles, so creative.

Nat said...

I have a bit of catching up to do. Hope you have been well and I wanted to thank you so much for all your comments left on my blog :) Looking forward to seeing what you have been up to! Beautiful pages, she's such a beautiful young lady with an amazing smile :)

pinkalishious said...

yes your pages are cute! xx

Susanne said...

Cute indeed!