Thursday, October 24, 2013

Awesome Autumn

I can't help but rave about out awesome autumn weather!!  They are predicting it will change drastically over the weekend with significant snow and highs only in the 20's.  it must be Halloween.  I took my kids out more than once in the snow for Halloween.  You always need a costume you can put a snow suit under!!!  
In the meantime, we shall soak up all the sunshine and warmth over the next two days.
Today I watched the baby.  But I did it at Kirsten's house since mine is up-side-down with tile being laid on the main level.  He would have loved the noise of the staple gun and the air compressor.  I had to run to the dentist since I sheered the back off a tooth the other day.  Looks like I will be getting a crown next week!   $$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!   Had to take him with me to the salon this afternoon since a haircut was scheduled.  You can imagine me lugging all 21 pounds of him in his car seat.  
Pictures are from earlier in the week when the kids were over.  They were going to help me take the  remaining plants out of the gardens.  Nic ended up digging-looking for worms.  Harlee raked up a little leaf pile and was jumping in the leaves and throwing them in the air.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

So sorry to hear about your dentist visit..ouch, both physically and financially.
Looks like the little ones had fun at grandmas..as they always do :)

Nat said...

so lucky your weather has been nice. We've had some cold weather and snow west of Orangeville which is just past Caledon Ontario. We broke down and turned the heat on today! Best of luck at the dentist. I have an appointment too in Nov, think a wisdom tooth may be a problem lol! :)