Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Yes, I was on this Disney trip too!!!!!

Thought I should post a photo or two with the nana in it.  Sometimes we are so busy taking photos we are not in any.  Thank goodness there are a lot of photographers in this family!!!!  Even Nic and Harlee like to take photos. 



I did not get to work any of my shifts over the weekend.  But I did get to craft, which makes me happy.  Spent some time with the grandkids yesterday afternoon.  They get a long weekend because of teacher meetings, so I am sure I will getting to see them then.  Have a couple of classes at work the next couple of days to keep me out of trouble. 

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Its so great to see you the photos as well.
I would rather hid behind the camera than get my photo taken ;)

Dad {!-{> said...

I thought I recognized you there! You should have said hello!

{!-{p

Tracey said...

Great too see you in the photos! I often say to my husband 'take a photo of me , so people know I was here! Have a great weekend!