Sunday, October 27, 2013

We're under a Winter Storm Watch

It is snowing as I write this and to get quite a bit of snow over night.  They still are unsure of how much snow we may get.  Best guesses between 6-8 inches.  The morning commute should be interesting as this is the first snow of the season. 
Work called and I am just on call in the morning.  We shall see.  I won't be surprised if the phone rings in the morning. 
Today I ran to the grocery store for a few things.  I got behind the mower and mulched the leaves in the front yard.  I went to an open house just kitty corner to us.  Shocked when they said it was for sale for $249,000.  Good to know .  Makes the value of my house pretty good. 

Will leave you with another layout.  Yes, I have been creating.  So many photos to do, now there is three little munchkins. 




2 comments:

Dad {!-{> said...

Looks good! {!-{>

Tracy said...

You have been scrappin' your heart out :)
Great layouts and love the one with you and the little ones :)