Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Survived my Trip to the Dentist

My day started early and I was to the dentist by 8am.  Getting the tooth I sheered off all set for a crown.  There is a temporary one on for the present and will get the real one when we get back from Hawaii. 
Then Kirsten and I headed out for Walmart and Sam's Club.  Got a couple of Christmas presents bought. 
Came home and I couldn't stay awake, so I just gave in got on the couch and had a little nap.  Fighting off a bug I think I got from the crew at Kirsten's.
Kirsten came over and played with my Silhouette, cutting out something in some vinyl.  She brought the kids over for awhile.  I made some homemade turkey noodle soup.  And wiped down the wood floors. 
Curtis spent a long day to Missoula and back. 

Paper from Elle's Studio and my scrap pile.
Washi Tape
Arrows-Scenic Route
Tidbits-Oct. Afternoon
MME-drame and decorative brads
Title-Bella Blvd letter stickers

4 comments:

Tracy said...

This is such a sweet layout.
Sorry about your tooth..ouch.

Nat said...

glad you got the dentist over with. My turn next week :(
Hawaii sounds beautiful, take lots of pictures!! :) Another fab layout!! :)

Tracey said...

Fun layout....great papers! I hate the dentist, happy it went well!

Susanne said...

Leslee, this is such a fun playful page - loving that swirly yellow paper in the center, and the arrows. Oh yes, the arrows!!