Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

It is only 8pm and the door is locked and the lights off, as we ran out of candy.  I bought my usual amount, so obviously we had more kids!  Lots of little ones this year, which are so darn cute.   I had a cowboy and a princess and a little Frankenstein here for dinner with their mum and dad.  First time Tim has been off from his pm job on Halloween, since Kirsten ad Tim have been together.  Didn't get any photos as I was busy cooking dinner and then cleaning up.  Cooper stayed with us while Halee and Nic went trick or treating in the neighborhood

See, but I do have photos of the kids dressed up from the Halloween party at Disneyland!

This morning I made some breakfast burritos to put in the freezer.  I made pumpkin shape cookies to take to Nic's class tomorrow.  They are having a pumpkin activity day.  I got the bathrooms cleaned.  And cooked a yummy dinner for us all.

.  

2 comments:

Nat said...

the kids look amazing, love both costumes!! :)

Tracy said...

The little ones are so cute and you can tell they had a great time.
We got about 60 treaters here and most of them were younger…love to see them all dressed up :)