Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Our Big Guy!


Mr.C had his 4 month check up today.  He is growing by leaps and bounds.  He is now 18lbs.-1oz.  He is also 27-1/4in long.  He is drooling, drooling, drooling!  He is also turning from his back to his front.  He has been eating cereal for a few weeks now and can start on solid food.  He likes to jabber and sing.  He likes his crinkly monster and his ball.  And he had to get 3 shots today!






Been a crazy kind of day.  I was cancelled from work.  So I decided to get some work done at home.  Vacuumed through.  Mopped floors upstairs. And dusted the new wood floors.  A little before noon I get a call from work that I would need to go in so someone could float.  This does not make me happy.  I am on registry to support my own staff and not so someone can float to another unit and I can work!!!!  So I run to the grocery store to get a few things before I head to the unit.  A few minutes before I am to leave work calls again and they have decided the person doesn't have to float and I can stay at home!  Make up my mind, would you!!!!  Floating always makes people on edge.  
Since I got to stay at home Kirsten came over with the kiddos and they played outside.  And that was my day in a nutshell.








1 comment:

Tracy said...

He is such a sweetie. He has beautiful blue eyes :)