Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Lost Has Been Found!!!

Last Friday I misplaced our checkbook.  I knew it was in the house, but where?  I have torn several things apart searching for the darn thing.  Tonight when putting H to bed in Cait's old room.  I lifted up this kids puzzle and lo and behold there it was.  I had gone into her room, as a piece had been missing and every time you turned off the light the cruise ship whistle blew.  It obviously blew one too many times and I went to deal with it.

Had a rough night.  I woke up at 1:15 and couldn't get back to sleep.  The ceiling fan had got shut off and I felt like I was suffocating!!!.  I got up at 2 and was up until 3:30.  I woke up with a booming headache.  Despite it all, I had a productive morning.  I washed down my big bay window in the front.  I took out the screens and washed them all down too.  Then I tackled the car.  Took the mats out and washed them.  Vacuumed the car all out and wiped surfaces off.  Meant to do this before today, but it just didn't happen.  
After lunch, I headed to work for a two hour class on computer charting.  
This evening was Kindergarten orientation.  I watched H & C so Kirsten could focus her attentions with Mr. Nic.  Harlee is spending the night.  




2 comments:

Tracy said...

It seems a bad night sleep was popular last night
Sweet layout

Nat said...

hope you get some rest tonight. fab layout, he's a charmer with this sweet smile :) glad you found your cheque book too!!! :)