Monday, April 29, 2013

Happy Birthday to my Sweetie!

Today is Curtis' birthday.  He is still a youngster!  We will celebrate at dinner-Kirsten and the kids will be here!! 




It is windy, windy, windy out. 
Have been a busy bee today.  Went with Kirsten and Cooper to get his newborn photos done by Amy Coe at Inspire Portraits.  He was pretty co-operative until the end when he decided it was time to pee and poop and just be awake. 
I came home and mopped the floors and vacuumed through.
Then headed out to mow the grass.  Yes, I mowed the grass in April in MT.
One more stop for the day- to the hospital to preadmit for Thursday. 
Have meat marinating for dinner.  Have the birthday cake baked and iced!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Well Happy Birthday Curtis :)
I am sure you will have a wonderful birthday surrounded with your loving family :)

Katie said...

I hope Curtis had a great birthday!

Nat said...

such great photos and wonderful memories. I hope Curtis had a great Birthday!! :)