Monday, April 15, 2013

We Welcome Spring!

Although there it snowed all day yesterday and there is a dusting of snow on the ground this morning.  And it is only 21F out this morning.  Snow showers expected throughout the day, it says on the weather.

But spring is trying slowly to emerge and take over.  And I can hardly wait. 







Yesterday was a a quiet day at home.  H's soccer was cancelled.  But, I did go with her and her mum to have her team photos done.  And then I came home and sewed on Coopers baby quilt.  Pictures will be on another day.  Also did laundry, since Curtis is on the road to Kalispell today for the week and I thought he might like clean clothes. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Curtis said...

I think that first post is an ad/spam...

Thanks for the clothes!

{!-{>

Nat said...

I cant wait for the nice weather too! :) have a great week!

Tracy said...

We got snow last night....6 inches of it :(
Enjoyed seeing your pretty spring photos :)