Thursday, April 4, 2013

Time to Play Catch UP!

Today, despite thinking I was unproductive, I got a few things done around here.  Like clean my bathrooms and change the bed.  And do some purging in my scrap space.  Picked up H from school.  And got my walk in.  Happy to be at home after working yesterday.  And it will be back to the grind tomorrow!!!
Continue to work on the cruise albums from my trip back in the fall.  They are coming together nicely.  It is hard to work on two at the same time!  But, I will be glad when they are finished. 
Another pretty nice day.  Cloudy, but pretty warm for this time of year.  I guess rain and colder temps are forcasted for the weekend. 
Pictures are of the grandkids from the weekend.  N could hardly wait to get out and drive his green racing car!






1 comment:

Tracy said...

Looks like they had a real fun time playing in their car :)
We are now getting a lot of snow...looks like a winter wonder land out there right now...but not liking it.