Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Few More Cards





These are a few more cards I have created for Christmas.
On to my Saturday. Curtis and I headed out to breakfast to the 5th Street Diner.
Since we were downtown, I stopped at the jewelers. I was having the beautiful Baltic Amber earring reset that Cait brought home from Europe for me. I couldn't get them shut when they were on my ears. And they are such a beautiful green, I wanted to be able to wear them.
And then we drove along the river and I took some photos that I will post later. Rather kind of pretty out with the touch of snow we had. And there was no wind blowing.
We came back home and Curtis and I have been rearranging some furniture in the basement. I cleaned up down there a bit and dusted.
Then I headed out to buy a few Christmas gift to put away.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Your cards are beautiful. I have done 2 so far this year.
Very windy here tonight, I can hear the neighbours garbage cans banging around.
I still have to make my list of what I want to get everyone for Christmas :)