Friday, November 11, 2011

Holiday Card Boot Camp



Product used: Bazzill cardstock
Cuttlebug embossing folder-Snowflakes
Distress inks,
Technique Tuesday stamps- A Merry little Christmas
Merry cut on Cricut with Beyond Birthdays cartridge
Snowflake cut with Quickutz die and glittered

Product used:Stamps-HA Envelope Pattern Stamp, InkaDinkaDoo-Merry Christmas, Impress Rubber Stamps-plant
Red stickles, white gel pen

This holiday season I decided to participate in Holiday Card Boot Camp 2011 to give me some fresh ideas for Christmas cards. Led by card creators Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner.
It took until day 5 for me to get my act together and actually create a couple of cards from their samples. Here is what I came up with.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Your cards turned out beautifully.
I am going to check them out :)
I did do this one year, but wasn't happy with my finished projects :(