Tuesday, November 15, 2011

MME Blog Challenge #29




Here is my layout for the latest MME layout challenge.
You need to use 80% MME product and use the colour BROWN
A photo of Harlee earlier this year in the tub.
There are other great layouts on the MME blog.

Pretty quiet Tuesday around here.
It is open season for Federal Health insurance, dental and vision.
So, I read through some of those and we signed up for some different options, since I will be losing my dental insurance when I change my status at the hospital, come January.
Watched Nic for a bit, while Kirsten went off for a job interview.
Looking forward to going to see Manheim Steamroller tonight. Should be an enjoyable concert. Get one in the mood for the Christmas season!!!

2 comments:

cait! said...

Speaking of the dentist... can you make me an appointment for when I get home? I still have that cavity that needed filling.

Tracy said...

Lovely layout, such a cutie.
Perfect take on the sketch.
LOL @ Caits comment....I guess even when their not at home, they still need you ;)