Monday, November 7, 2011

Our First Snowfall






Saturday was our first snowfall that the snow actually stuck to the ground. We officially had 1.1 inches. Here are a couple of pictures from down at the river. Usually we have our first snow in october, so this is late this year.
The light was weird to shoot in--it was hazy/foggy with the sun trying to shine through. But there was no wind blowing, which is totally abnormal for GF. And there was reflection in the water, which I have tried to capture.
Survived my Monday and will head to work tomorrow for my one shift this week. The countdown begins.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Your photos are beautiful. You say the light wasn't good, but your photos sure are.

photogoddess13 said...

LOVE the bottom photo, Leslee!! It's gorgeous!

mehmkefar said...

Thanks for sharing the snow shots. We had rain here and snow line is above. Loving Zion and the workshop! Miss you guys. Thanks to Curtis for helping me out with camera club.

cait! said...

I like the one with the reflection in the background!

mehmkefar said...

Glad I missed the white stuff. Nice shots.