Thursday, July 11, 2013

A Little Creativity

I haven't posted anything creative in a few days.  So I will put up a couple of soccer layouts I completed last week.  No time for creating as I have been working in the NICU or playing nana.
I have been needing to make a Costco run and decided today was the day.  The last time I was there was before Cooper was born and that was back on Apr. 18.  I always love the drive through the canyons and along the mighty Missouri river.  Lots of fishermen on the river today.  And lots of traffic on the road.  I headed 90 miles south to Helena.
Was back early to finish up birthday shopping for Mr. Nic since his party is Sat. and I have to work a long 12 hours tomorrow.   Oh, yes, also got the grass mowed after dinner. 



2 comments:

Tracey said...

Love your soccer layouts, the papers are perfect! I have so many soccer photos to scrap, hope to get to them soon. I also enjoy reading about your trip to cosco along the river.....I so want to get back over your way some day soon. So much to see! Enjoy your weekend!

Nat said...

You have a good eye for balance on your scrapbooks layouts. these are fab pages!! :)