Saturday, July 6, 2013

Picture of the Week #27

Oh, I am pooped.  Worked a 12hour shift and going back for more tomorrow.  And these were scheduled days off.  Agreed to work for someone today and the unit is just so busy I said I would go back tomorrow for more.  What am I??  Crazy, right!   But we admitted baby #20 today and there is only one bed remaining in the NICU and several antepartum mums still threatening to deliver. 

The picture I am sharing today is one of Cooper and his grandpa that I snapped the other day. 

4 comments:

Nat said...

sounds like you have been super busy with work, hope you have a day off soon. awesome photo of these two handsome guys :)

cait! said...

Dad's mustache is looking extremely legit. I hope cooper learns well. c:

Tracy said...

Awww such a sweet photo :)

Dad {!-{> said...

An incredibly and ruggedly handsome duo!

{!-{>