Friday, January 10, 2014

January 10

I didn't think I had anything to share with you, but then I found a layout when I was putting photos away in Cooper's album.
I had a down day, which I sorely needed.  I have worked 42 hours in the last week.  Lately I have been lucky if I have worked 30 hours in the month.  endless to say I am a wiped out puppy!  Kirsten and Cooper joined me.  I put Cooper to sleep this afternoon and he slept for an hour and 45 min. On my lap.  He was a tired little boy.  Curtis has been on the road all day with a long trip to 
Whitefish.  And he is headed back there next week.
Yesterday, I thought I would get to stay at home from work.  it, oh, no  they needed me and it was a busy day.  Supposed to go back on sun and Mon.  Asked my manager to take me off the schedule on Sunday if it wasn't going to be busy, which she did.  Will go in if they are busy.

So I have this layout to share with you.

Papers used: Bo Bunny - Welcome Home, A gift of Love
                      Fancy Pants - Swagger
                      A strip of Scenic Route
  the flourish was cut from chipboard, it was then misted and embossed
Acrylic letters
American Craft thickets
acrylic hearts were misted

3 comments:

Nat said...

Im thinking about scrapbooking (maybe) your pages are top notch!! love this layout :)

Tracy said...

OH MY GOODNESS I love this layout.
It is sooo sweet. Love those photos and your title is perfect.

Susanne said...

These photos capture such sweet interaction - and so nicely scrapped too. You've been busier blogging as well as working - at least busier than I have been at reading blogs. Maybe the extra hours are keeping you in high gear. Also I had to add that the earlier post of little Copper's pics was a delight. I'll try and be back soon.