Tuesday, January 14, 2014

January 14

I am back after working a couple more days,  they were crazy and I am beyond exhausted.  At least I have quite a few days off before I am scheduled to work again.  I did have to go in for a mandatory class and got accused of not being able to stay away.  I wish!!!

Yesterday afternoon it started snowing.  It was still snowing when I left work.  And guess who did not have their boots on, as I had no idea there was snow in our forecast?  It was still snowing when I went to bed.  Looks like we had 5-6 inches.


And it was so pretty this morning!




It warmed up this afternoon and lots of it has melted.  I saw the grandkids after school.  And kept it pretty low key today.  Curtis left for the Flathead Valley for work for this week.

A little layout I finished.





1 comment:

Tracy said...

Pretty layout.
I need to do a few myself soon.
Your photos are beautiful.