Thursday, March 20, 2014

Almost Spring!

so the calendar says!!!!!  But that is not what the weather man is saying.  We are once again under a winter storm watch until this evening.  Will this winter season ever end!!!

Have had a much needed quiet day at home.  Although I did go out for a bit this morning with Kirsten.  We went to Sams to pick up a few things and especially Frozen for the grandkids.  And I guess they were watching it after school this afternoon.  I also picked up Girl Scout cookies from here house and just delivered a bunch to the hospital.

So, I have been able to spend some time in my scrap space, creating.  The desk is a disaster!!!!

Just a little layout of Harlee help make Christmas cookies.  Actually getting to the end of Christmas pictures from this year to scrap.  Seeing a dent in a lot of photos I had waiting to get scrapped.  May actually get to start on the Disney album sooner than later.




Papers from Heidi Swapp- Believe
                    LYB- Christmas Delight
         Letter Stickers from Echo Park
         chic tags, washi tape


3 comments:

Tracy said...

You having a messy desk…I don't believe it, teehee.
Another great layout.

Lisa said...

What a fabulous layout!! The pictures are so sweet!! I hope you didn't get too much snow. It's in the forecast for us next week. Ugh. Have a wonderful weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Susanne said...

What a sweet page! But then cookie-making is fun year-round.