Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday, Monday!!!

I have been sneezing all afternoon and I hope I have not got a cold now.  And I am pooped.

Went to a mandatory class at work this morning.  Good thing, or they said they would have called to see if I could have worked today.

I watched Cooper for a bit while Kirsten had a job interview.  And she has a new job at the coffee shop just a few blocks away.

I got the laundry accomplished.

And listening to the news tonight we are way above our average snowfall for the year.  And average year is 41in.  and we have had almost 60in.  And March can be one of the snowiest months of the year.  Gosh, is it any wonder I am so over winter!!!

Leave you with just a little layout of our princess.
Papers-  Crate Paper(Seaweed Collection-Stripe)
              Carta Bella(Cool Summer- Picnic Pink, Summer Words)
             
MME brads
Title and Circle background cut on Silhouette
Prima Pearls
Camer- Bella Blvd
Wood Veneer- studio Calica
Flair- American Craft-Amy Tangerine

3 comments:

Nat said...

hi Leslee, your layout is very magical, she's such a beautiful gal!!! hope your feeling better :)

Susanne said...

What a sweet page that is. I hope you can get a chance rest up and ward off the cold.

Tracy said...

Such an adorable layout :)
I am so over snow…we still have so much here.
Congrats on your daughters new job :)