Friday, March 14, 2014

Pampered Chef Open House

Daughter # 1 has decided to become a Pampered Chef consultant after going to a party with me. I have quite a few of their kitchen gadgets. They have awesome product, even though a little pricey at times. She hosted her open house at our place. And made some yummy goodies to serve. She loves to cook so this should fit right in her lifestyle. And bring her in a little extra income.

So you know what I was busy doing -cleaning house. Vacuuming. Mopping. Anyway, it is done for a bit now.

And why am I awake in the middle of the night. Woke up with so much goop in the back of my throat I had to get up and take an allergy pill. And now I can't go back to sleep!

A layout of Nic from last years 4th of July parade.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I hope you feel better soon.
Great layout…as are all of your layouts.
Congrats and all the best to Daughter #1 in her new endeavour :)