Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Under the Weather!

Thanks to Mr. Cooper sharing his cold with his mum and his nana.  Dripping nose, sneezing like crazy!   You get the pictures. 

It hit yesterday afternoon. Thank goodness I had been so productive in the morning.  I had vacuumed through and wiped off the wood floor.  And then I picked up Kirsten and headed to Walmart to pick up a few things.  Groceries are certainly cheaper out there.
I had needed some yeast.  At Albertsons it was over $8 for the jar.  At Walmart yesterday I got it for under $4.  I hate going there but some things are a bargain.  Came home and changed the bed and cleaned my bathrooms.  And collapsed.  Still feeling crappy this morning.  My head is so full.  My ears are ringing.  My teeth are aching.  Hope I can get rid of this bug quickly.  Chilling today.  Just have to pick up the grandkids after school. 

The weather sets the tone as it is grey and dull out and we may get precipitation yet!

Need a bright, cheery, colourful layout out to improve the day.  

Most of the papers are from Fancy Pants.
I cut the title on my Silhouette.
The rings were cut with a Quickutz die. 
And the circles with a punch. 
Added some decorative brads and the dragonfly, which I believe is Pink Paislee

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I hope you get over your cold soon, it doesn't sound like fun.
Your layout on the other hand is fun. Great bright colours.
We are suppose to get 20+ cm of snow tonight :(