Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hey, it's Shrove Tuesday!!!!,

and we celebrate Pancake Tuesday at our household. it is the beginning of Lent. And that means I will be making Hot Cross buns. One of my family's favorites. Work is kind of fond of them too!






My pancakes on the grill cooking.
I cleaned my house this morning and got floors mopped.
And that meant I could scrapbook this afternoon. Three pages accomplished!




Product used:
Papers- Crate Paper (The Pier, Blue Hill collection)
Fancy pants (Trend Setter)
Websters Pages( Life's portraits)
American Crafts Thickers
Studio Calico Star Bursts that were misted with Tinsel Color Shine
Bo Bunny jewels
Crate paper party Day chipboard

5 comments:

Dad {!-{> said...

They were good, too! {!-{>

Lisa said...

What a beautiful layout!! The pictures are so sweet!! And yum, the pancakes look delicious!! I'd love some Hot Cross buns, too!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

I think you need to send some of your energy here.
I cleaned the kitchen, fixed my blinds then took a nap, lol.
Beautiful layout.

Tracey said...

I really like how you designed your title, with the large '7' underneath! You are on a roll with the layouts...I'm struggling to find time at the moment! Have a great week.

Susanne said...

Well, I guess that proves that pancakes are good fuel for getting stuff done. Great page.