Monday, March 24, 2014

Starting a New Week


and we are still having that white stuff fall from the sky.  Will it ever be over.  Here I chat with Cait on the coast and her temps are darn near 60F.  So jealous!

Sitting in my scrap room picking up a bit, so I can go forward and scrap our Disneyland trip.  Have the photos all organized and just need to go to work on them.

Got most of Curtis' shirts ironed this morning.  And have delivered the last of the Girl Scout cookies I needed to hand out.

And the best news of the day, Caitlin FINALLY got approval to have an MRI!!!!!!  Let's get on with the process and figure out what is wrong with her back.  It has been a tortuous procedure getting all this stuff approved through Workman's comp.

Watched the grandkids last evening while Kirsten had a work meeting.  Little Cooper couldn't stop sneezing and had a runny nose.  Poor little guy.  But they were all very good.

My layout today is from Nic learning to swim last summer. Really trying hard to catch up on photos.

Paper used are all MME( some were pretty old)
Title was Sassafrass Lass stickers
Turtle is K&Co I believe. 




2 comments:

Tracey said...

Great design Leslie....the turtle is so cute, perfect! I gave up with organizing ages ago, I just scrap what I feel like. Wish I was more organised :)

Tracy said...

All of your layouts are stunning :)
So happy Cait will finally get some answers.