Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Not much more than Work

the last few days.  The unit is slightly busy with 14babies.  I was in bed by 8pm last night and slept so much better than the night before.    But now I am off and am going to enjoy it.  The weather isn't supposed to be that good so I probably will scrap away.

I worked until noon, but was there until almost 1pm.  I headed to Target to pick up the movie Frozen for Harlee.  They were totally sold out of Blu Rays.  Kirsten says there are some at Sams for the same price, so the two of us may be heading there tomorrow.  Cane home, had a bite to eat and then had a nap.

The blower on our furnace has been extra loud these last couple of days.  Curtis called the furnace guys and he came out to check it this afternoon and replace the blower. 

And Kirsten got all the Girl scout cookies separated out, so I will be helping to deliver those over the weekend.

Just a little layout of Harlee Boo from last spring.

 Papers:  Lily Bee Designs (Harvest Market)
              Crate Paper
              Glitz Design (Vintage Lace and Vintage Blue)
           
Chevron sticker- Glitz Design(Sunshine in my Soul)
Stamps from Ali Edwards
Memory Box Moustache set dies
Fancy Pants Flair
MME decorative brad
Amy Tangerine Date stamp
Washi tape
Baker's twine
Title cut on the Silhouette
          


2 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow, you are human, lol.
I thought you were super woman and never slowed down ;)
Cute layout of Harlee I love the colours you used in your layout.

Susanne said...

We were just discussing mustaches over at Get It Scrapped. I like how you've worked it here.