Monday, January 12, 2015

A Blast from the Past

This evening I had a step back into the past! I took Harlee to her Girl Scout meeting. I was a Girl Scout leader for 15 years while my girls were growing up! Both of my girls earned their Silver awards and Kirsten earned her Gold award, which the highest award a girl scout can earn. They both were involved at girl scout camp during the summers. So, Harlee is a Brownie. She has missed quite a few meeting since her mama works evenings. So, Curtis and I will step up to the plate and get her to meetings! Oh, and yes, it is almost Girl Scout cookie time!!!!

And after working so much last week, I got my house cleaned up this morning. I got my Christmas wrap put away. I got my floors vacuumed and mopped, even my craft space.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a fabulous layout!! The pictures are so adorable!! I was a Brownnie and Girl Scout for maybe a year but I went to a small private school and they quit Scouts for some reason. I did get to go to a day camp once and it was so much fun :) Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts