Friday, January 30, 2015

Happy Birthday, Kirsten!

Today daughter #1 celebrated her birthday! I had planned to take her to lunch, but something else got in the way. We will try for Monday!




I headed down the highway this morning! Headed to Canada, you ask? Not quite!

You can see why they call Montana Big Sky country. It was a beautiful day to be out on the road.


The Rocky Mountain front was spectacular.


Lots of trains where I was going!


And look who I found! She wanted to surprise her niece for her birthday!


We made it back in time to pick her up from school! And boy, was she surprised. Birthday #8 is turning out to be pretty special for her!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy birthday to Kristen!! Gorgeous pictures!! What a beautiful day!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Susanne said...

Birthdays are abounding around there it seems - party on, ladies!

Tracy said...

So sweet that Harlee got an extra special visit from her aunty for her birthday :)

Nat said...

such a nice surprise! for a minute I though you were visiting or at least going to pop into Canada for a Timmies fix! :)