Friday, January 9, 2015

A Change of Pace!


Can you believe it? No snow! We had sunshine and cold! The roads in town are still one big mess and slick! They are saying more snow for Sat. night!

Curtis has decided to volunteer and drive for the Red Cross. So he took a dry run with his buddy to Missoula this afternoon. Will be back later this evening.

So I ran to the bank to get him a dollar or two! Went into work for a couple of hours so a gal who commutes could make her doctor appt.

Picked Harlee up from school. Just chilling this evening.

Will share a layout I have been working on.

Going back to Halloween. Using old MME product.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Fabulous Leslee.....what a gorgeous photo! Love the papers , specially the eyes!

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous layout!! The picture is so sweet - he's precious!! I love the trick or treat banner!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nat said...

your layout makes me miss the Fall, totally my favorite time of year! Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Tracy said...

Wow this is a Great layout.
I love the layers and such fun papers.
Of course the little cutie has centre stage to this layout :)