Thursday, January 8, 2015

More of the Same!

It's beginning to sound like a broken record here in central Montana. More snow today.  They said we would get a few snow flurries.  Oh, no!!!  It snowed practically all day to the tune of 3.4inches.  You can imagine what the driving on the side streets is like with over a foot of snow.  And not so nice on the main street either.  I saw someone turn totally around.  Luckily there was no traffic around him.  Kirsten was stuck for a bit in our driveway.  I am happy to be driving a big all wheel drive rig.  Mother Nature is sure hitting us hard this winter. 
 Our fireplace out back is totally buried
 Icicles from it melting slightly yesterday.  The kids were impressed with these!
 You can see it snowing in this one. 
After working all day yesterday, I was pooped.  But, I had things to do today.  I dropped Curtis at the coffee shop and headed across town to Walmart.  I think the snow was keeping people away.  Came home and did some wash.  Kirsten dropped off Cooper so she could run some errands.  And then I headed out for some PT on my shoulder, which I hurt back in the late summer.  And it just has been aggravating me.   Picked up Harlee from school on my way home.  Busy little day.  Working some hours tomorrow and all day Saturday.  We were busy yesterday with 15 babies.  Keeps me out of trouble.  No time for crafting.  But next, week I am off all week and plan to get some done.  I ordered some photos so they should be arriving.  Off to put some heat on my shoulder. 

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Always great photos :)
The snow is pretty :)

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, that's a lot of snow. I used to live in the Adirondack Mountains and we got so much snow one year, it completely buried vehicles...and I had a Jeep. I hope your shoulder is feeling much better soon. Have a wonderful weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracey said...

So much snow....thanks for sharing the photos. I really enjoy seeing them!