Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Middle of the Week

I am dragging my butt this morning!!!  Worked a long day yesterday and it was busy.
To add to that I didn't sleep well the night before.
Curtis left late with his Red Cross drive to Missoula and didn't get home until 1am. 
And I didn't sleep well until he did. 
Which makes for a short night when you get up at 4:45 for work. 
Therefore, I don't have too much on my agenda for today. 
Go to physio and pay some bills. 

But I do have a layout of Harlee to share.  This is her school photo from last year when she was in first grade.
I used Bo Bunny papers.
And some elements from Kaiser Craft.
The little doily border is old, old, old.  It is from My Little Bicyle.
I cut the title on my Silhouette.  


4 comments:

Lisa said...

What a beautiful layout!! She is so sweet!! What a gorgeous picture!! You showcased it perfectly!!

Regarding your question about my cards...they were taking over my craft room so I opened an Etsy shop to sell the ones I don't give away. I had to order some small boxes to ship them in since I apparently can't make flat card ;) Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

I hope you have a good night sleep tonight :)
Such a sweet layout, but then again with such a cute girl, of course it would be sweet :)

Nat said...

your grand daughter is the sweetest gal ever! your layouts are such great memories. very beautiful! :)

Tracey said...

Such a pretty photo of your granddaughter..you framed her perfectly with gorgeous papers and lace!