Sunday, January 4, 2015

Thank You Cards!

I have made a couple of thank you cards since the New Year.  Not sure where I fit in the time, but I managed to.
Have worked the last couple of days and they were busy.  I was supposed to work today(Sunday) but I moved to Saturday to help cover the unit since is was very short with sick calls.  On Friday, barely found time to gobble down my soup for lunch.  Not very wise on a 12 hour shift!  But it was a stupid, crazy day.  Good thing we had an awesome team on board that day.
One of my co-workers drove home after and had the worse drive of her 16 years working here.  We are having a snowy, cold winter with poor driving conditions.  Good thing to just hibernate at home.  No real reason to have to go anywhere.  We are still in a winter storm watch !  It is snowing and it is minus 4F at noon.
Going to try and scrap a little this afternoon.  Seems like forever.  But I did put together a mini album for a friend for Christmas.   Just didn't take any photos.

Hawaii in April is looking better all the time.  I just think Jan. and Feb. and Mar. would be good too!!!!!

 I embossed the background with snowflakes.
The thanks is a die from Savvy Stamps
The paper is from Crate Paper- Bundled Up(I've had this in my stash a while now)
Again used a snowflake embossed background.  The savvy stamp die.
Also a Impression Obsession snowflake die.  And a piece of Washi tape.
Pretty easy peasy to make.

Going to try and link this to Darnell's NBUS #3 challange


6 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Lovely cards, CAS. Hazel x

Lisa said...

These are so gorgeous!! I love the snowflake embossing!! Ugh...winter storm. It's lightly snowing here and I hate it :( Spring can't get here fast enough!! Have a wonderful evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nat said...

wonderful cards, I always love seeing your creations :)

Darnell said...

I'm glad your link worked for you, Leslee! These are both terrific QACAS thank you cards, so you know how much I love them!! I hope your weather settles so people can get safely to and fro. Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #3!! Hugs, Darnell

Susanne said...

Those are lovely. Writing holiday thank-yous is on my list to do tomorrow. I'll have to hunt around and see what kind of thank-you I have to use. Hopefully I find enough to get by without making new.

Tracy said...

Your cards are so lovely.
I like the embossed background and the pop of colour you added.