Sunday, January 11, 2015

Working Hard!

I have clocked in a lot of hour in the NICU this past week! 48hours plus and I am a tired little nana! Came home and crashed on the couch early!
But we do get do experience pretty nice sunrises from our vantage point in the NICU! Last weekend we saw a rainbow and sundogs as the sun came up over the horizon! I was feeding a baby so I didn't get a chance to snap a photo or two!







One day last week when I was at work Curtis had picked up Harlee. She wanted to know where I was when she got back here. Curtis told her I was working! She wanted to know if I was in my craft space? Had to chuckle at that one! Does she know her nana?

It was snowing out earlier. But seems to have stopped for the moment!

Can you see me taking the photo in this one?








I'll leave you with one little layout! Still back at Halloween with pumpkin carving! Going to spend a lazy day in my craft space with the sweats on! And may find time for a nap!







Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What an adorable layout!! The pictures are so sweet!! I hope you had a wonderful day in your craft room!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Susanne said...

I much prefer the warm tones of those two layouts than all those snow pictures you've been posting. Brrr...