Sunday, January 18, 2015

A Quiet Sunday!

After working a 12hour shift yesterday and not sleeping well on Friday night, I was pooped.  A quiet Sunday was in order.  And that is what I got.  Spent the afternoon in my craft space.  But it needed a clean up before I could start crafting again. 
Had a visit from Kirsten and Harlee.  Kirsten had designed invites for Harlee's 8th birthday at the end of the month and now she needed envelopes.  So, out came the Envelope Punch board and she went to work. 

I leave you with a couple of layouts.
This is Nic's Kindergarten photo. So handsome!   


And Harlee's cheerleading photos from last winter.  I wanted to use up some Thickers, but I didn't have any e's left.  I became resourceful and used upside down, turned around 3's.  



3 comments:

Tracy said...

Both of your layouts are awesome :)
Nic looks so grown up in this photo.
Your Sunday, sounds close to mine :)

Tracey said...

Nice to see more great layouts. The 3's are perfect E's...great idea! Happy Monday , have a great week!

Lisa said...

Both of your layouts are awesome!! Nic's so handsome!! And what sweet pictures of Harlee cheerleading!! I love how you used the 3's - so creative!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts