Thursday, January 22, 2015

What's Happening?

In your part of the world.
Having a pretty quiet week in central Montana.
And that is OK with me. 
Went to PT yesterday and woke up with sore, sore hips.  Hey, I thought we were working on my L shoulder not my hips?  I could hardly get out of bed.  And my shoulders are sore, but I expected that.  I am going out to walk and hopefully work some kinks out. 
Will be watching the boys tonight, so Tim can take Harlee to her first basketball practice. 

The chinook winds will be blowing and with temperatures climbing.  I guess close to 50F. 

A layout of the boys riding around in Nic's car, this past spring.
I had cut out the background of circles when I was making tags for the grandkids advent calendar gifts.  And I thought, I could use this for a background for a page.  It has been hanging around my scrap space for the last month and I put it to good use.
The green piece also came out of my scrap pile.  


4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the circle background - how creative to save it to use!! The picture is so sweet!! This is fabulous!! I hope your hips and shoulder are feeling better. Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Such a fun layout.
I love that you used the left over cut out piece in your layout :)

Susanne said...

That is a cute page, and your circle background is giving me a nudge to make time for playing with my Cricut.

Tracey said...

Love the circle background.....no scraps in scrapbooking! How cute is that photo:)