Monday, January 19, 2015

Monday, Monday, Monday!!!

Starting a new week.  Curtis is off on a trip to Missoula for the Red Cross.  Thankfully a break in the weather, so hopefully a clear drive.
Managed to do a few things around the house today.  Like vacuuming.  I mended Harlee's snow pants and ran them through the wash and then delivered them to her house.  Ran to Michaels.  I needed scrapbook adhesive.  I needed some plate holders to put up the plates the grandkids made me for Christmas.  I took my teapots and a few other breakables out of a cupboard and washed them all.  And I reorganized my baking goodies to another cupboard.
When we got our new fridge, Curtis needed to move the cupboard up about 6inches.  My cookies sheets, racks, muffin tins were all above the fridge.  They are harder for me to reach.  So I moved a few things around and they are now down low, much easier for me to get.  I don't have to go out in the garage for my step ladder.  Yeah!!!

I took this photo on Friday.  The sun was setting in the huge puddle at the end of our walk.  So much snow melting!!!


 I have been sharing layout of the boys,  So, here is one of Harlee playing soccer last spring.
Used October Afternoon papers.  I cut the soccer ball out on my Silhouette.  Ali Edwards stamps.  And the title was cut with a quickutz font.

I had a large 5X7 photo and I cut the soccer ball.  Now how to tie them and a few other photos together.  I decided circles would be my best option.  


3 comments:

Susanne said...

Nice page giving the girl her due. I need to rewash a bunch of breakables I usually display in the kitchen, but I am procrastinating for a while longer. It is amazing how much dust things you don't use can collect just sitting there looking pretty.

Lisa said...

What a fabulous layout!! I love the design and the circles!! The picture is so sweet!! And the soccer ball is awesome!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

I just love this layout of Harlee.
I love how you used the soccer balls and added photos inside of them so cool.
Our snow won't be melting here anytime soon.