Friday, January 16, 2015

Sketchabilities Sketch #131

I keep seeing these sketches from Sketchabilities come up on my FB page.  I finally have had the time and wanted to do a layout for their challenge.

This is their Sketch:
And you are to use white and placid blue. 
I am not one that wanders out of the box too much.  What I see is what I see.
I want to share what my page look liked before I added all the elements in the upper left corner.
Sorry the photo is dark.  Trying to find natural light in my house at 4:15 in the afternoon.
I used a stencil in the upper left and brushed Mr. Hueys mist on.  As you can see it will be mostly covered up. 
And here is the finished product.

Papers from Basic Grey-Sugared
                    Elle's Studio-Cameron
                    MME- Lost and Found 2
Mr Hueys mist- Splash
The love circle, the banners and hearts were all cut on the Silhouette
Circles- Quickutz die
Leaves-Memory Box die
Simon Says Stamp Mosaic Heart stencil

My week off has come to an end and I will be back to the grind tomorrow.
I was out to Sam's club this morning with Kirsten.
And in my craft space this afternoon.  And boy does it need a pick up.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous layout!! I love all of the details you added!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

I love this sketch and love your layout.
I also stick pretty close to a sketch when I follow one :)

Nat said...

your layouts have a touch of class, these are such lovely layouts. love them both !! :)

ElenaB. said...

awesome layout!
Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities!

Unknown said...

Very nice layout !
thanks for playing along with sketchabilties

a.niiji said...

This heart is cute and cool!!
I love it!
Thank you for joining us at sketchabilities.

Rikki Graziani said...

Love the layers!!! Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities